Heathrow is not just an airport operator it is also the Official Heathrow Parking Provider across all five terminals and offers an array of different parking options from short stay to long stay, valet parking to POD parking.
At Heathrowparking.com we offer the best prices for Official Heathrow Parking, so all you have to do is decide which type of parking suits you best.
Heathrow Long Stay
Long Stay Parking is perfect for those travellers who are going to be away for a few days or more. So it is great for when you are off on holiday or an extra long trip. There are three long stay car parks:
- Long Stay Car Park for Terminal 1, 2 and 3 is located on the Eastern Perimeter Road and has a shuttle service that goes to Terminals 1, 2 and 3. The shuttle leaves from here every 10 minutes with the following transfer times: Terminal 1 - 8 minutes; Terminal 2 - 11 minutes; Terminal 3 - 18 minutes.
- Long Stay Car Park for Terminal 4 is located just off the Northern Perimeter Road and has a shuttle service that goes to Terminal 4. The shuttle leaves from here every 10 minutes and will take about 5 minutes.
- Long Stay Car Park for Terminal 5 is located on the Northern Perimeter Road, next to the Business Parking for Terminals 1 and 3. The shuttle leaves from here every 10 minutes and will take about 8 minutes.
If you are dropping off or picking up passengers you can use the Long Stay car park for 2 hours for free. Please note that re-entry to Heathrow Long Stay Parking is prohibited within 24 hours.
Heathrow Valet Parking
Heathrow Valet Parking is the ultimate in parking service and is available from all Heathrow Terminals. You just drop your car off at the terminal forecourt and walk straight into the check in area. Valet Parking do all the rest for you. On your return your car will be waiting for you outside the terminal so you can be on your way in no time.
So how is this any different to Meet & Greet? Well it’s even closer so even quicker. You don’t have to enter the car park at all, you just drive up the front doors and hand over your keys. So if you are in a hurry, have lots of bags or just want to start your holiday without any stress, then this is the service for you.
The Heathrow Valet Parking Reception buildings are open from 05:00 to 22:30 for final collection.
POD Parking at Terminal 5
POD Parking at Terminal 5 is a business car park that has been designed exclusively for those flying from Terminal 5. Transfers between here and the terminal are easy. The pod parking is easy to find just follow the signposts to the Business Parking and then look for the POD Parking entrance.
Once you have parked just head to the Pod Station and hop on the pod. If there isn’t a pod waiting just call one up on the station screen. Each pod holds up to four passengers and their bags. When you are settled in, just press the start button and you will be driven the six minutes to Terminal 5. Best of all there is no closing time for this service, it just runs on demand.
Heathrow Meet & Greet Parking
This service is available from all terminals and is for any traveller who wants the enjoy the convenience of Valet Parking but at a more affordable rate. If you are on a tight time schedule or are travelling children and lots of bags then this is the right service for you.
To use this service you must pre-book, then on the day you just drive to the dedicated area in the short-stay car park. Your driver will meet you and park your car while you head straight to the terminal and check in. No worries about finding a space.
The Heathrow Meet & Greet area is open from 05:00 to 22:30 for final collection.
Heathrow Business Parking
When travelling for business time is always of the essence, so Heathrow Business Parking was designed. Don’t be put off if you are not travelling for business as this parking option is suitable for all travellers who need a fast convenient park with shorter transfer times. The Business Parking car parks are located closer to the terminals than the long stay parking, have a faster and more frequent shuttle service to the terminals.
Business Parking does allow you to drive up and park but if you want a really good deal pre-book your parking through Heathrowparking.com to ensure you get the best price possible as well making sure you get a parking space.
- Business Parking for Terminals 1, 2 and 3 is car park catering for these terminals. It islocated on the Northern Perimeter Road and is easily accessible and signposted on all major routes into the airport. The shuttle transfer service runs every five minutes with a journey time of approximately eight minutes.
- Business Parking for Terminal 4 is a dedicated car park for Terminal 4 only and is located just off the Southern Perimeter Road and is signposted on all major routes into the airport. Transfers to the terminal are on demand and take approximately three minutes.
- Business Parking for Terminal 5 is a dedicated car park for Terminal 5 only. It is located off the Northern Perimeter Road and is signposted on all major routes into the airport. Transfers to the terminal depart every five minutes and take approximately five minutes.
Heathrow Short Stay Parking
If you want convenience then Short Stay parking is for you. The Short Stay car parks are located beside each of the terminals and are perfect for all short trips as well as those who are just picking up or dropping off passengers. You just park your car and then walk the short distance to the terminal. No fuss with shuttle transfers and trolley are always nearby for your luggage.
While the drive up rate can be a bit pricey you get great pre-booking rates when you book your holiday parking through Heathrowparking.com.
All Official Heathrow Parking is Park Mark accredited which means your vehicle will be safe when you park at any of their parks. They all feature:
- frequent patrols
- security fencing
- CCTV coverage, and
- Park Mark status for safety and security.
Heathrow Official Parking car parks are fully accessible and have disabled parking bays and convenient help points.
Dropping off passengers?
If you are just dropping passengers at the terminal there is no need for you to park as you can drop them at the terminal forecourt. Or you can park at the long stay car park for two hours free if you are dropping off or picking up passengers.